This site only posts teasers, there are no official projects. All novels and chapters are translated at my whim. Any translator may pick up any of the novels here, just send me an e-mail at email@example.com as a heads up if it looks like I'm working on it and do whatever you want.
StuffExams... that I'm not spending much time studying for...
Please stand for the sitely anthem!
- January 2017 (4)
- December 2016 (15)
- November 2016 (7)
- September 2016 (4)
- August 2016 (9)
- July 2016 (10)
- June 2016 (11)
- May 2016 (17)
- April 2016 (14)
- March 2016 (4)
- February 2016 (14)
- January 2016 (2)
- December 2015 (11)
- November 2015 (5)
- October 2015 (8)
- September 2015 (11)
- August 2015 (24)
- July 2015 (36)
- June 2015 (17)
- May 2015 (29)
- AAIAALRS Chapter 16: The God Chosen Club’s Training Camp Is Actually At My Hometown?
- AAIAALRS Chapter 15: The Strongest Dating Guide In The World Is The Date’s Older Sister
- AAIAALRS Chapter 14: The Older Sister Wants Me to Capture The Little Sister
- AAIAALRS Chapter 13: This Will Definitely Be The Most Astounding Recital I’ll Hear In My Life
- AAIAALRS Chapter 12: Is There Really Only A Thin Line Between Lolicon And Pervert?
RoriconKnight on AAIAALRS Chapter 16: The God C… 小皮球 on HN1F Chapter 10: The Second Lo… Dkwnalex on AAIAALRS Chapter 16: The God C… Dkwnalex on AAIAALRS Chapter 16: The God C… Kaoru on AAIAALRS Chapter 16: The God C…
- Follow Sylver Translations on WordPress.com
Monthly Archives: September 2016
I’m not picking this up. I’ll just translate a chapter whenever I feel like it, or never.
Chinese song of the day. So, uh, change of plans on this side project business. As you can tell, I haven’t updated The Gate of Extinction for a long time now. Sorry to the people who voted and were looking … Continue reading
Chinese song of the day. Knock knock… Knock knock…Hello???
Chinese song of the day. Sorry guys, school was starting for me soon so I wanted to loaft around a bit more than I already was. There’s no double chapter, but I would like to say that I do appreciate you … Continue reading